The daily menu should contain fresh vegetables and fruits-a source of fiber, vitamins and other useful substances. Fermented milk products – natural yoghurts, kefir – are very important for maintaining the normal composition of the microflora. The number of fat and fried dishes should be limited.
Products with a high content of vitamin C contribute to improving immunity. it is Important to observe the water balance – drink at least two liters of liquid a day (better – clean water).
Fresh fruit and vegetable juices are especially useful in spring and autumn:
- tomato – contains a large amount of vitamin C and citric acid, necessary for metabolism and restoring tone;
- beetroot-increases hemoglobin, improves blood circulation;
- carrot-a generous source of vitamin A, magnesium, sodium, calcium, iron, potassium-increases tone and improves digestion;
- Apple-a supplier of iron to the body-promotes blood formation and lowers cholesterol;
- blackcurrant juice is the leader in the vegetable world in terms of vitamin C content;
- citrus-supports and strengthens immune protection, has an anti-inflammatory effect.
Juices of various fruits can be mixed, drunk concentrated or diluted with water.
Among the most effective products that strengthen the immune system:
- honey-contains all the necessary substances to fight viruses and infections (folic acid, flavonoids, vitamins A, B, C, E, K);
- walnut-has a tonic and invigorating effect (fats, essential oils, vitamins C, B, iron, iodine, magnesium);
- fermented milk products-contain probiotics that decompose harmful substances and conserve vitamins;
- chokeberry-increases the body's defense, has a beneficial effect on the circulatory and endocrine systems (vitamins C, P, E, K, B, fluorine, iron, copper, manganese);
- grapes and raisins-strengthens the immune system for runny nose, cough, bronchitis (iron, potassium, calcium, vitamins C, A, B2, B1, B5, B6, fatty acids);
- rosehip-fights cold viruses, supports and strengthens the immune system, lowers cholesterol in the blood (potassium, iron, vitamin C, many other vitamins and trace elements).
One of the best products for raising immunity is brewer's yeast. They are taken dissolved in water. An excellent effect is given by freshly ground cinnamon mixed with liquid warmed honey.
Pine nuts, ginger, cranberries, sea buckthorn, viburnum, goat's milk, Apple cider vinegar, and chaga mushroom will help strengthen immune protection. It is recommended to use a mixture of nuts, fruits, and vegetables. Dried fruits containing important elements and substances quickly and fruitfully affect the immune system.
Mixtures can be prepared in combinations:
- raisins, dried apricots, walnuts, lemon, honey;
- dried apricots, prunes, raisins, walnuts, lemon, honey;
- walnuts, cranberries, apples, sugar;
- carrot, beetroot, pomegranate, lemon.
Use the mixture for preventive purposes is recommended daily-preferably in the morning on an empty stomach.